Friday, September 8, 2017

The Sorrowful Mysteries Of The Rosary

The following is quoted from the book An Appeal From Mary In Argentina  by Father René Laurentin [1]:

"On January 18, 1989, it is the voice of Jesus which commented on the Sorrowful Mysteries:

First Mystery:  I prayed only that the Will of My Father be fulfilled.
Second Mystery:  In spite of the offenses, I accepted everything out of love.
Third Mystery:  While the outrages and the mockery followed, I suffered out of love.
Fourth Mystery:  I was stoned and, at each fall, I prayed to My Father so that He might forgive those who insulted Me.
Fifth Mystery:  My love grew while My strength was giving out.  I experienced the cold of death in My Body and, at the same time, the Will of My Father was being fulfilled.  My Body was going to be glorified.  It went away to Him.
    At the present time, I am in each tabernacle.  My Body wishes to be adored there, just as in each Eucharistic Sacrifice.  It wants to be the eternal food for souls until I definitely go to them.   (1/17/89, #1599)."  [Emphasis and italics  original]. [2]


[1] Laurentin, Father René.  An Appeal From Mary In Argentina.  Translated by Juan Gonzalez Jr., Ph.D. (Milford, Ohio: Faith Publishing Company, 1990), 87.
[2] As quoted, the dates do not match up by a day.  On top, the date in the book read January 18,1989, but inside the parenthesis, it read 1/17/89.


No comments:

Post a Comment