Friday, September 8, 2017

The Glorious Mysteries Of The Rosary

The following is quoted from the book An Appeal From Mary In Argentina  by Father René Laurentin [1]:


"On August 3, 1988, it was Our Lady who commented on the Glorious Mysteries.

     You see, Gladys, on the day of the Crucifixion of My Son, my suffering was great.
     But the emotion of  His Resurrection was even greater.  He had already announced it to His disciples.  I was expecting it, knowing that He would rise.  I never doubted His Word.  After the great suffering, it was joy in the certainty that He would be in the heights near His Father.
     The Ascension of Jesus: He is in Heaven Body and Soul, and from there, He observes the hearts and penetrates them in order to be able to act according to His designs.
     The Descent of the Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit descended while I was praying with the apostles and the Holy Spirit strengthened their spirits.
     I was taken up to Heaven, body and soul also, thanks to the mercy of the Father, to the love of the Son, and to the power of the Holy Spirit.  After Heaven, in my glorified body near my Son, I intercede for the needs of children.
     I am the Mother of everything that has been created by God.  I am the Woman clothed in the sun, the new Eve, she who will lead mankind to the Light.  She who will make Eternity accessible to them.  Amen.  Amen! Make it known. (#1479)"  [Emphasis and italics  original.]



[1] Laurentin, Father René.  An Appeal From Mary In Argentina.  Translated by Juan Gonzalez Jr., Ph.D. (Milford, Ohio: Faith Publishing Company, 1990), 87-8.


No comments:

Post a Comment