Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Garden of Eden - The Outline

It is Sunday and I did not go to mass. I am not a regular mass-attending Catholic, but in the last couple of days, and on many other occasions, I have thought about the first temptation, the Apple, the Garden of Eden, God, Knowledge and the Original Sin.

It's a subject that is multifaceted and to me, endlessly fascinating.

I don't have much patience today to tell all my thoughts but have enough of an urge to jot something down.

One time the Apple popped into my mind was a few years ago when I was disenchanted with people disobeying certain laws. Another time was during a discussion with an acquaintance who was a Mormon. Recently, the world's debt crisis got me thinking about that Apple again. This is the outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment