Friday, December 30, 2011

Final Words Of Ben Breedlove

Ben Breedlove, 18 years old, died on Christmas Day, December 25th , 2011. On December 18th, he told us on youtube his other-worldly encounters in two parts. In Part 2, he talked about the third time he cheated death about two weeks before on December 6th, 2011. It was during his temporary absence from this world that he had the following vision:

“I then looked at
myself in the mirror,
I was proud of
MYSELF,
of my entire
life, everything I
have done.
It WAS THE
BEST
Feeling.”
See http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalRandomness512#p/a/u/0/a4LSEXsvRAI
(Part 1 is at: http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalRandomness512)

In closing, he asked:

“Do you believe
In Angels or
God?
I DO." Ibid.

I do too, Ben Breedlove, but I am not ready to share on here my visions even though they are real to me, they would seem incredible to others. I have, however, confided them to a few friends who were kind enough to lend me their ears.

I have been given decades more in life than you but do not have the same proud feeling standing before my mirror as you had when you stood in front of God's. One day, when I see God's mirror, I hope to be able to say your words and feel that feeling and not be scared or ashamed.

Please pray for me, Ben.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment