Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Very Smart Jewish Man and the Raising the Debt Ceiling

When I was young, a very smart Jewish man and I had a conversation about the money I lost in the stock market. He told me not to spend time brooding over what I had already lost, but that I should spend my time working on making it back.

The United States is bleeding red ink. It should take the advice of this brilliant Jewish man. Instead of raising the debt ceiling, the President and Congress should and think of ways to make money to pay the debts of the United States and continue with handouts to the poor, lazy, and/or stupid.

So rather than cutting spending and raising taxes, the federal government ought to invest in the best companies in the world and become the biggest illegal drug grower, maker and dealer on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment